Wednesday 29 April 2015

1-2-3 Get Scrappy Challenge - POSER


 
Here is my layout I have

entered into the 1-2-3- Get Scrappy Challenge. I had to use three items in a row from the Tic Tac Toe board as below.






The three I chose were Wood Element, Wings, Torn Corner.






For this layout I have used the Authentique Range Accomplished. I have coloured modelling paste and used a brick stencil on my background, the edges of the layers have been distressed, torn and inked and stamped. I have embellished this layout with washi tape, flowers, wooden cogs, brass wings. A fun challenge to enter!!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love all your embellishments and clusters! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 GS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout love the use of your embellishments and the background thanks for joining us at 123 get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete