Friday 14 November 2014

Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown - Plain and Simple Christmas Cards

Hi all

Today is my first post for the Christmas Countdown for Artfull Crafts. Each week there will be a new challenge with weekly prizes & specials. Check out the Artfull Crafts Blog for the current weeks theme, join in and have some fun!

The first weeks theme is Plain and Simple Christmas Cards, here is my post below.

Today I am sharing two very simple Christmas Cards I have made. Both of these cards are made using layers and then adding the finishing touches.


 

 

The base of my first card is made from Bazzill Basics Rain Forest, and I have rounded all corners with a corner rounder. The next layer is cut slightly smaller and this layer is from the Simple Stories DIY Christmas - Foundations. Layer three is cut from Bazzil Basics Card Stock - Kisses, and to finish off the last layer is made by cutting one of the cards out of the Simple Stories DIY Christmas - Foundations. I have then added the trims using some red/white twine and a piece of Holly from the Kaisercraft  Collectables and used Kindy Glitz for a little bling on the Holly and my greeting is from Peelcraft.

 

 


The base of this card is made from Bazzill Basics - Kisses and again I have rounded the corners. The next layer is cut from Kaisercraft Basecoat Christmas - Natural. My third layer is cut again from Bazzill Basics - Kisses, and the final layer is a Kaisercraft  Captured  Moments  Basecoat Christmas 6x4 card. For the trims I have used a greeting, and a piece of Holly from Kaisercraft Collectables, and again have used a little Kindy Glitz on the berries.

 

Thanks for looking I hope you feel inspired to start your Christmas crafts, I will be back next week with another post for the Christmas Countdown.

Happy Crafting!

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment