Friday 21 November 2014

Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown - Layouts

Hi all, head on over to the Artfull Crafts Blog to see this weeks post for the Christmas Countdown. I had so much fun creating this post I love doing layouts and it is nice to use those Christmas photos!! Remember to join in the challenge  running for the Christmas Countdown on the Artfull Crafts Blog.

See my latest post below:


Hi there, Fiona here, wow week two of the Christmas Countdown. I have thoroughly enjoyed creating these two layouts, it’s so much fun scrapbooking Christmas photos!!



My first layout is made using the versatile Kaisercraft BaseCoat Christmas Range. I have used a piece of gold Bazzill Basic cardstock, on top of that I have used Base Coat Christmas (Natural), on which I have embossed the red decorations, I then used a stencil and modelling paste to stencil some baubles, which once dry I embossed with gold embossing powder and added gold twine. Then I have layered my photo with strips of Basecoat Christmas - Christmas Bells and Flora. I have fussy cut the pinecones from Basecoat Christmas - Pine, and embossed.  Dried pine needles and Kaisercraft Captured Moments Pocket Stickers (Christmas wish) complete this layout.



My second layout is made using the awesome KaisercraftYuletide range of papers. I have distressed the edges of Yuletide Festive. I have fussy cut the Christmas tree from Yuletide Good Tidings and I goldembossed the decorations on the tree and added a gold star to the top. My photo is layered with a gloss gold cardboard and the leftover paper from Yuletide Good Tidings, both of which I have distressed the edges of.  My scroll is made by distressing and inking the edges, adding a rub-on verse and gold embossed skewers that hold the scroll. A piece of gold embossed decorative chipboard, and my title cut out of gloss gold card complete this layout.


I hope I have given you some inspiration to start scrapping all those Christmas photos.

 Happy Crafting!

 

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment