Saturday 14 February 2015

White ...with 1 Challenge - Cherish

 
 
I love a Challenge so this really made me create outside my comfort zone, but I so loved the finished project
 
ww1 celosia orange
 
You can visit White...with 1 here: http://whitewith1.blogspot.co.nz/
 
 
 
 
I used a Stencil and coloured my modelling paste to get the desired colour. I then used glimmer mist on the tag, flowers, cogs, and twine to get the finished result.  I so love this photo of my cat Ruby and it happened to have a hint of the challenge colour in the photo!!

6 comments:

  1. Purrfect layout Fiona, love the tag mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, love the stencil work. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! Love your coloured modelling paste. Thanks for playing along with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your photos are perfect for this color challenge, love hte stenciling on your back ground.. and thanks for joining in with White With One this month too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stencil work !!! Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  6. the background and stencil work is lovely. thanks so much for playing along with WW1 this month.

    ReplyDelete